Welcome to Halong Bay Vietnam
In the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited and unaffected by a human presence. The site's outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great biological interest.The outstanding value of the property is centered around the drowned limestone karst landforms, displaying spectacular pillars with a variety of coastal erosional features such as arches and caves which form a majestic natural scenery. The repeated regression and transgression of the sea on the limestone karst over geological time has produced a mature landscape of clusters of conical peaks and isolated towers which were modified by sea invasion, adding an extra elemant to the process of lateral undercutting of the limstone towers and islands.
Halong Bay Vietnam - Day Tours
Warmly welcome you aboard our brand new day boat. It’s perfectly proportioned for comfort, whilst keeping it’s exclusive charm. The robust steel construction safely navigates the seas with ease, and the large, beautifully appointed restaurant is air conditioned for your total comfort. With our hospitable crew and experienced tourguide will show you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions. You will have a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and visit a beautiful cave on Halong Bay. If you want to do kayaking, it is also available on this tour, visiting Thien Cung cave & lunch. The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
7:30 - 8:00 Am: Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 - 16: 30: Arrival Harbor, boarding our Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
- Welcome Drink - Safety briefing - Lunch with Vietnamese dishes - "Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing" (Optional) OR Relaxing - Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave) - Enjoying afternoon tea - Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
18:00 Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Price: 55 USD/ 1 person